Saturday, April 12, 2014

Bright and Fancy

I'm making lots of bright and colorful spring dresses this week, including a great fox dress

I made it in small, medium and large. I have enough fox fabric to make one more too.

I also brought new pieces to the Pretty Parlor this week. The My little Pony dress is there too, it's in 2 sizes, small and medium :)

This is my new dress style! I love it, this one is at the Parlor (tree not included) I also have all the fabric to make a nautical version of this style in sizes, stay tuned.

My mermaid dress finally found a home at the Parlor too, it's available to pair with some great accessories. Yeah!

I also re made another mermaid dress, It was a sun dress, but the bodice didn't work out so I added the sexy V bodice with equally sexy whales on it... if your into whales ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment